Let your imagination run wild with Painting Gallery with Niru Niru & Friends!
The colouring book with an infinite number of pages. Choose from 30 colours and over 100 stickers to create your masterpiece, then display your paintings in your very own art gallery! Parents can also record their own voice-over to help teach their children the names of colours.
- Paint with pencils, markers, crayons or watercolours with 30 of your favourite colours.
- Over 100 stickers and background to choose from.
- Choose, rotate, resize and place colourful stickers and backgrounds to create your own composition.
- Paint the templates manually or fill within the lines instantly with the painter's brush.
- The paintings are saved locally. You can re-visit a canvas and continue working on the painting you started earlier.
- Present your paintings in your very own in-game gallery. Choose frames for your masterpieces and arrange their placements on the gallery wall.
- Parents can record voice-overs for the colour names, which will be played back when the colour is selected while painting. Kids learn the names of the colours from a familiar voice, in their own language.
With no invasive advertising or in-app purchases (IAP's), this game provides safe, quality entertainment for the whole family!
23 April 2015 - The game will be available for Apple iPads and iPhones on AppStore
in the following territories.
Albania, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bhutan, Botswana, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, Gambia, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guyana, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Latvia, Liberia, Lithuania, The Former Yugoslav Republic Of Macedonia, Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Federated States of Micronesia, Republic Of Moldova, Mongolia, Montserrat, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Saint Lucia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Vincent and The Grenadines, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Tajikistan, United Republic Of Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, British Virgin Islands, Zimbabwe
Other territories will be announced soon.